Date/Time of Last Update: Wed Sep 27 12:00:40 2023 UTC
********** MUSIC **********
return to top
Filter efficiency 100.000 (0 matches/827 results)
********** HEALTH **********
return to top
The Norwegian secret: how friluftsliv boosts health and happiness
Wed, 27 Sep 2023 04:00:48 GMT
The idea of communing with nature is instilled from birth in Norway. I hiked through a rain-drenched forest to try it myself
‘Being outdoors is a natural way of living in Norway,” Bente Lier tells me over the phone. “It’s a very important part of what we call the good life.” Lier is the secretary general of Norsk Friluftsliv, which represents more than 950,000 members of 500 outdoor clubs in Norway. Her words ring in my ears as I trudge through torrential rain in a forest just north of Oslo.
I am here to learn about friluftsliv, a way of being that is part of the Norwegian national identity. The term was coined by the playwright Henrik Ibsen in his 1859 poem On the Heights, although the concept is much older. Its literal translation is “free-air life”, but Ibsen used it to convey a spiritual connection with nature. To modern Norwegians, it means participating in outdoor activities, but also has a deeper sense of de-stressing in nature and sharing in a common culture. Could this outdoor life hold the key to Norwegians’ health and happiness? Continue reading...
Match ID: 0 Score: 35.00 source: www.theguardian.com age: 0 days
qualifiers: 35.00 fitness
7 Rapid At-Home Covid-19 Tests—and Where to Find Them (2023)
Tue, 26 Sep 2023 12:00:00 +0000
How accurate are over-the-counter swabs? Does your insurance cover them? We have answers.
Match ID: 1 Score: 35.00 source: www.wired.com age: 1 day
qualifiers: 35.00 fitness
13 Best Fitness Trackers (2023): Watches, Bands, and Rings
Mon, 25 Sep 2023 12:00:00 +0000
Whether you’re skiing in the backcountry or trampolining in the backyard, we have an activity tracker for you.
Match ID: 2 Score: 35.00 source: www.wired.com age: 2 days
qualifiers: 35.00 fitness
: Dick’s Sporting Goods to hire 8,600 seasonal workers this holiday season
Tue, 26 Sep 2023 12:31:00 GMT
Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc. DKS said Tuesday it plans to add 8,600 seasonal workers this holiday season. The company’s National Signing Day will take place Oct. 3 at which it will recruit for all of its outlets from DICK’S Sporting Goods to Public Lands, DICK’S House of Sport, and Going, Going, Gone! stores across the country. The sporting goods retailer said it’s planning to close all stores and distribution centers on Thanksgiving Day, which takes place Nov. 23 this year. But athletes will be able to shop online that day and stores will reopen on Black Friday. Interested applicants can apply online and then visit their local store for an interview. The stock has fallen 11% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 SPX has gained 13%.
Market Pulse Stories are Rapid-fire, short news bursts on stocks and markets as they move. Visit MarketWatch.com for more information on this news.
Match ID: 3 Score: 15.00 source: www.marketwatch.com age: 0 days
qualifiers: 15.00 athlete
Fitness tracker beyond Earth
Fri, 15 Sep 2023 08:50:00 +0200
One of the experiments during ESA astronaut Andreas Mogensen’s mission will track his health and body vital signs during his daily exercise in space.
Match ID: 4 Score: 5.00 source: www.esa.int age: 12 days
qualifiers: 5.00 fitness
Top 10 Best PLR(Private Label Rights) Websites | Which One You Should Join in 2022?
Sat, 26 Feb 2022 13:36:00 +0000
Content creation is one of the biggest struggles for many marketers and business owners. It often requires both time and financial resources, especially if you plan to hire a writer.
Today, we have a fantastic opportunity to use other people's products by purchasing Private Label Rights.
To find a good PLR website, first, determine the type of products you want to acquire. One way to do this is to choose among membership sites or PLR product stores. Following are 10 great sites that offer products in both categories.
What are PLR websites?Private Label Rights (PLR) products are digital products that can be in the form of an ebook, software, online course videos, value-packed articles, etc. You can use these products with some adjustments to sell as your own under your own brand and keep all the money and profit yourself without wasting your time on product creation.
The truth is that locating the best website for PLR materials can be a time-consuming and expensive exercise. That’s why we have researched, analyzed, and ranked the best 10 websites:
1. PLR.me PLR.me is of the best places to get PLR content in 2021-2022. It offers a content marketing system that comes with courses, brandable tools, and more. It is the most trusted PLR website, among other PLR sites. The PLR.me platform features smart digital caching PLR tools for health and wellness professionals. The PLR.me platform, which was built on advanced caching technology, has been well-received by big brands such as Toronto Sun and Entrepreneur. The best thing about this website is its content marketing automation tools.
- Pay-as-you-go Plan – $22
- 100 Monthly Plan – $99/month
- 400 Annual Plan – $379/year
- 800 Annual Plan – $579/year
- 2500 Annual Plan – $990/year
- Access over 15,940+ ready-to-use PLR coaching resources.
- Content marketing and sliding tools are provided by the site.
- You can create courses, products, webinars, emails, and nearly anything else you can dream of.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime.
- Compared to other top PLR sites, this one is a bit more expensive.
2. InDigitalWorksInDigitalWorks is a leading private label rights membership website established in 2008. As of now, it has more than 100,000 members from around the globe have joined the platform. The site offers thousands of ready-to-be-sold digital products for online businesses in every single niche possible. InDigitalWorks features hundreds of electronic books, software applications, templates, graphics, videos that you can sell right away.
- 3 Months Plan – $39
- 1 Year Plan – $69
- Lifetime Plan – $79
- IndigitalWorks promotes new authors by providing them with 200 free products for download.
- Largest and most reputable private label rights membership site.
- 20000+ digital products
- 137 training videos provided by experts to help beginners set up and grow their online presence for free.
- 10 GB of web hosting will be available on a reliable server.
- Fewer people are experiencing the frustration of not getting the help they need.
3. BuyQualityPLRBuyQualityPLR’s website is a Top PLR of 2021-2022! It's a source for major Internet Marketing Products and Resources. Whether you’re an Affiliate Marketer, Product Creator, Course Seller, BuyQualityPLR can assist you in the right direction. You will find several eBooks and digital products related to the Health and Fitness niche, along with a series of Security-based products. If you search for digital products, Resell Rights Products, Private Label Rights Products, or Internet Marketing Products, BuyQualityPLR is among the best websites for your needs.
- Free PLR articles packs, ebooks, and other digital products are available
- Price ranges from 3.99$ to 99.9$
- Everything on this site is written by professionals
- The quick download features available
- Doesn't provide membership.
- Offers thousand of PLR content in many niches
- Valuable courses available
- You can't buy all content because it doesn't provide membership
4. IDPLRThe IDPLR website has helped thousands of internet marketers since 2008. This website follows a membership approach and allows you to gain access to thousands of PLR products in different niches. The best thing about this site is the quality of the products, which is extremely impressive.
This is the best PLR website of 2021-2022, offering over 200k+ high-quality articles. It also gives you graphics, templates, ebooks, and audio.
- 3 Months ACCESS: $39
- 1 YEAR ACCESS: $69
- LIFETIME ACCESS: $79
- You will have access to over 12,590 PLR products.
- You will get access to training tutorials and Courses in a Gold membership.
- 10 GB of web hosting will be available on a reliable server.
- You will receive 3D eCover Software
- It offers an unlimited download limit
- Most important, you will get a 30 day money-back guarantee
- A few products are available for free membership.
5. PLRMinesPLRmines is a leading digital product library for private label rights products. The site provides useful information on products that you can use to grow your business, as well as licenses for reselling the content. You can either purchase a membership or get access through a free trial, and you can find unlimited high-quality resources via the site's paid or free membership. Overall, the site is an excellent resource for finding outstanding private label rights content.
- 4000+ ebooks from top categories
- Members have access to more than 660 instructional videos covering all kinds of topics in a membership area.
- You will receive outstanding graphics that are ready to use.
- They also offer a variety of helpful resources and tools, such as PLR blogs, WordPress themes, and plugins
- The free membership won't give you much value.
6. Super-ResellSuper-Resell is another remarkable provider of PLR material. The platform was established in 2009 and offers valuable PLR content to users. Currently, the platform offers standard lifetime memberships and monthly plans at an affordable price. Interested users can purchase up to 10,000 products with digital rights or rights of re-sale. Super-Resell offers a wide range of products such as readymade websites, article packs, videos, ebooks, software, templates, and graphics, etc.
- 6 Months Membership: $49.90
- Lifetime membership: $129
- It offers you products that come with sales pages and those without sales pages.
- You'll find thousands of digital products that will help your business grow.
- Daily News update
- The company has set up an automatic renewal system. This can result in costs for you even though you are not using the service.
7. Unstoppable PLRUnStoppablePLR was launched in 2006 by Aurelius Tjin, an internet marketer. Over the last 15 years, UnStoppablePLR has provided massive value to users by offering high-quality PLR content. The site is one of the best PLR sites because of its affordability and flexibility.
- You’ll get 30 PLR articles in various niches for free.
- 100% money-back guarantee.
- Members get access to community
- It gives you access to professionally designed graphics and much more.
- People often complain that not enough PLR products are released each month.
8. Resell Rights WeeklyResell Rights Weekly, a private label rights (PLR) website, provides exceptional PLR content. It is among the top free PLR websites that provide free membership. You will get 728+ PLR products completely free and new products every single week. The Resell Rights Weekly gives you free instant access to all products and downloads the ones you require.
- Gold Membership: $19.95/Month
- Lots of products available free of cost
- Free access to the members forum
- The prices for the products at this PLR site are very low quality compared to other websites that sell the same items.
9. MasterResellRightsMasterResellRights was established in 2006, and it has helped many successful entrepreneurs. Once you join MasterResellRights, you will get access to more than 10,000 products and services from other members. It is one of the top PLR sites that provide high-quality PLR products to members across the globe. You will be able to access a lot of other membership privileges at no extra price. The website also provides PLR, MRR, and RR license products.
Pricing⦁ One Month Membership: $19.97
⦁ Three Month Membership: $47.00
Pros⦁ Access more than 10,000 high-quality, PLR articles in different niches.
⦁ Get daily fresh new updates
⦁ Users get 8 GB of hosting space
⦁ You can pay using PayPal
Cons⦁ Only members have access to the features of this site.
10. BigProductStore BigProductStore is a popular private label rights website that offers tens of thousands of digital products. These include software, videos, video courses, eBooks, and many others that you can resell, use as you want, or sell and keep 100% of the profit.
The PLR website updates its product list daily. It currently offers over 10,000 products.
The site offers original content for almost every niche and when you register as a member, you can access the exclusive products section where you can download a variety of high-quality, unique, and exclusive products.
- Monthly Plan: $19.90/Month 27% off
- One-Time-Payment: $98.50 50% off
- Monthly Ultimate: $29.90/Month 36% off
- One-Time-Payment Ultimate: $198.50 50% off
- You can use PLR products to generate profits, give them as bonuses for your affiliate promotion campaign, or rebrand them and create new unique products.
- Lifetime memberships for PLR products can save you money if you’re looking for a long-term solution to bulk goods.
- The website is updated regularly with fresh, quality content.
- Product descriptions may not provide much detail, so it can be difficult to know just what you’re downloading.
- Some product categories such as WP Themes and articles are outdated.
Match ID: 5 Score: 5.00 source: techncruncher.blogspot.com age: 577 days
qualifiers: 5.00 fitness
Wired for space - Muscle stimulation to enhance astronaut health
Wed, 30 Aug 2023 16:30:00 +0200
Space exploration presents unique health challenges for astronauts due to lack of gravity, isolation, and radiation exposure. ESA's SciSpacE activities aim to comprehend these effects and their implications for human well-being during extended missions.
ESA collaborates with researchers to conduct experiments in microgravity and analogue environments, shedding light on the consequences of space stressors. One critical concern is muscle and bone atrophy. Despite daily exercise routines, astronauts face deterioration. ESA is investigating electrical stimulation as a potential countermeasure, with tests planned on board the International Space Station.
The "Muscle Stimulation" experiment is a centrepiece of this research. By applying controlled electric currents to leg muscles, the study aims to enhance muscle mass, strength, and recovery. Complementary assessments, including MRI scans, microcirculation analysis, and blood samples, will provide a comprehensive understanding of the efficacy.
Addressing these challenges could yield benefits on Earth too. The insights gained could translate to better healthcare for diverse populations, from the elderly to clinical patients and athletes.
ESA's dedication to advancing space exploration while safeguarding astronauts' physical health underscores its commitment to a sustainable and thriving space programme. Through research and innovative solutions, humanity edges closer to conquering the challenges of extended spaceflight and improving life on our home planet.
Match ID: 6 Score: 2.14 source: www.esa.int age: 27 days
qualifiers: 2.14 athlete
Filter efficiency 99.154 (7 matches/827 results)
********** ENTERTAINMENT **********
return to top
The 22 Best Movies on Hulu This Week
Tue, 26 Sep 2023 19:00:00 +0000
From Bad Axe to Se7en, these are the movies you need to watch on the streaming service right now.
Match ID: 0 Score: 55.00 source: www.wired.com age: 0 days
qualifiers: 35.00 (best|good|great) (show|movie), 20.00 movie
Cinema may be going to the dogs, but at least dogs are going to the cinema
Wed, 27 Sep 2023 10:47:17 GMT
Booming canine audiences are defying the downward trend elsewhere in movieland. Never mind Paw Patrol, get ready for Barkenheimer
Cinema, as we know, is on its knees. Audiences are down. The year’s big tentpole summer movies failed. Cinemas, some of them on the brink of bankruptcy, are throwing gimmick after gimmick at jaded moviegoers, to no avail. And yet, it seems like the key to rescuing the film industry has been right under our noses all along: dogs.
On Sunday, at the Autry Museum in Griffith Park, Los Angeles, a Guinness world record was broken. That record was for “most dogs attending a film screening”. In total, 219 dogs of various breeds sat down en masse – some on picnic blankets, some nestled into their owners – and watched an outdoor screening of Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie. This beat the previous record of 199 dogs, which was set last October. Continue reading...
Match ID: 1 Score: 20.00 source: www.theguardian.com age: 0 days
qualifiers: 20.00 movie
Best Streaming Services (2023): Which Are Worth Your Money?
Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:00:00 +0000
Whether you’re a hardcore cord-cutter or an animation fan, there’s a platform for you. Here are the best we’ve tried.
Match ID: 2 Score: 20.00 source: www.wired.com age: 0 days
qualifiers: 20.00 movie
Mexican film showing abuse in military is ‘a fraction’ of reality, says star
Mon, 25 Sep 2023 12:30:26 GMT
Officials react defensively to Heroico, which has been compared to Full Metal Jacket for its scenes of physical and psychological abuse
Mexico’s national guard has been urging its troops to go to see Héroes, a rousingly patriotic film about a 19th-century US invasion, in an apparent attempt to drown out the similarly named Heroico – a film which paints a much less flattering picture of the armed forces.
Héroes tells the story of the Battle of Chapultepec during the 1846-48 Mexican-American war and the “Child Heroes” – six cadets who refused to retreat and instead fought to the death. The last of them supposedly leapt from the ramparts holding the Mexican flag, to prevent its capture. Continue reading...
Match ID: 3 Score: 20.00 source: www.theguardian.com age: 1 day
qualifiers: 20.00 movie
DNA Evidence Sent Anthony Sanchez to Death Row. But Did It Actually Solve the Crime?
Mon, 18 Sep 2023 11:00:00 +0000
A college ballerina was raped and murdered in Oklahoma. DNA put Anthony Sanchez at the scene. But it did not tell the whole story.
The post DNA Evidence Sent Anthony Sanchez to Death Row. But Did It Actually Solve the Crime? appeared first on The Intercept.
Match ID: 4 Score: 2.86 source: theintercept.com age: 9 days
qualifiers: 2.86 movie
Most Frequently Asked Questions About NFTs(Non-Fungible Tokens)
Sun, 06 Feb 2022 10:04:00 +0000
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are the most popular digital assets today, capturing the attention of cryptocurrency investors, whales and people from around the world. People find it amazing that some users spend thousands or millions of dollars on a single NFT-based image of a monkey or other token, but you can simply take a screenshot for free. So here we share some freuently asked question about NFTs.
1) What is an NFT?
NFT stands for non-fungible token, which is a cryptographic token on a blockchain with unique identification codes that distinguish it from other tokens. NFTs are unique and not interchangeable, which means no two NFTs are the same. NFTs can be a unique artwork, GIF, Images, videos, Audio album. in-game items, collectibles etc.
2) What is Blockchain?
A blockchain is a distributed digital ledger that allows for the secure storage of data. By recording any kind of information—such as bank account transactions, the ownership of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), or Decentralized Finance (DeFi) smart contracts—in one place, and distributing it to many different computers, blockchains ensure that data can’t be manipulated without everyone in the system being aware.
3) What makes an NFT valuable?
The value of an NFT comes from its ability to be traded freely and securely on the blockchain, which is not possible with other current digital ownership solutionsThe NFT points to its location on the blockchain, but doesn’t necessarily contain the digital property. For example, if you replace one bitcoin with another, you will still have the same thing. If you buy a non-fungible item, such as a movie ticket, it is impossible to replace it with any other movie ticket because each ticket is unique to a specific time and place.
4) How do NFTs work?
One of the unique characteristics of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) is that they can be tokenised to create a digital certificate of ownership that can be bought, sold and traded on the blockchain.
As with crypto-currency, records of who owns what are stored on a ledger that is maintained by thousands of computers around the world. These records can’t be forged because the whole system operates on an open-source network.
NFTs also contain smart contracts—small computer programs that run on the blockchain—that give the artist, for example, a cut of any future sale of the token.
5) What’s the connection between NFTs and cryptocurrency?
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) aren't cryptocurrencies, but they do use blockchain technology. Many NFTs are based on Ethereum, where the blockchain serves as a ledger for all the transactions related to said NFT and the properties it represents.5) How to make an NFT?
Anyone can create an NFT. All you need is a digital wallet, some ethereum tokens and a connection to an NFT marketplace where you’ll be able to upload and sell your creations
6) How to validate the authencity of an NFT?
When you purchase a stock in NFT, that purchase is recorded on the blockchain—the bitcoin ledger of transactions—and that entry acts as your proof of ownership.
7) How is an NFT valued? What are the most expensive NFTs?
The value of an NFT varies a lot based on the digital asset up for grabs. People use NFTs to trade and sell digital art, so when creating an NFT, you should consider the popularity of your digital artwork along with historical statistics.
In the year 2021, a digital artist called Pak created an artwork called The Merge. It was sold on the Nifty Gateway NFT market for $91.8 million.
8) Can NFTs be used as an investment?
Non-fungible tokens can be used in investment opportunities. One can purchase an NFT and resell it at a profit. Certain NFT marketplaces let sellers of NFTs keep a percentage of the profits from sales of the assets they create.
9) Will NFTs be the future of art and collectibles?
Many people want to buy NFTs because it lets them support the arts and own something cool from their favorite musicians, brands, and celebrities. NFTs also give artists an opportunity to program in continual royalties if someone buys their work. Galleries see this as a way to reach new buyers interested in art.
10) How do we buy an NFTs?
There are many places to buy digital assets, like opensea and their policies vary. On top shot, for instance, you sign up for a waitlist that can be thousands of people long. When a digital asset goes on sale, you are occasionally chosen to purchase it.
11) Can i mint NFT for free?
To mint an NFT token, you must pay some amount of gas fee to process the transaction on the Etherum blockchain, but you can mint your NFT on a different blockchain called Polygon to avoid paying gas fees. This option is available on OpenSea and this simply denotes that your NFT will only be able to trade using Polygon's blockchain and not Etherum's blockchain. Mintable allows you to mint NFTs for free without paying any gas fees.
12) Do i own an NFT if i screenshot it?
The answer is no. Non-Fungible Tokens are minted on the blockchain using cryptocurrencies such as Etherum, Solana, Polygon, and so on. Once a Non-Fungible Token is minted, the transaction is recorded on the blockchain and the contract or license is awarded to whoever has that Non-Fungible Token in their wallet.
12) Why are people investing so much in NFT?
Non-fungible tokens have gained the hearts of people around the world, and they have given digital creators the recognition they deserve. One of the remarkable things about non-fungible tokens is that you can take a screenshot of one, but you don’t own it. This is because when a non-fungible token is created, then the transaction is stored on the blockchain, and the license or contract to hold such a token is awarded to the person owning the token in their digital wallet.
You can sell your work and creations by attaching a license to it on the blockchain, where its ownership can be transferred. This lets you get exposure without losing full ownership of your work. Some of the most successful projects include Cryptopunks, Bored Ape Yatch Club NFTs, SandBox, World of Women and so on. These NFT projects have gained popularity globally and are owned by celebrities and other successful entrepreneurs. Owning one of these NFTs gives you an automatic ticket to exclusive business meetings and life-changing connections.
That’s a wrap. Hope you guys found this article enlightening. I just answer some question with my limited knowledge about NFTs. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below. Also I have a question for you, Is bitcoin an NFTs? let me know in The comment section below
Match ID: 5 Score: 2.86 source: techncruncher.blogspot.com age: 598 days
qualifiers: 2.86 movie
Filter efficiency 99.274 (6 matches/827 results)